Raon Golf designs golf bags and equipment to benefit the walking golfer, creating unique golf club carry methods to reduce stress and fatigue on the body. The Sunday Sling incorporates the same design principles as the original Golf Pack and adapts them for the golfer looking to carry only the essentials. The Sunday Sling is designed to be fast and light, delivering a unique messenger-bag style carry option for every golfer’s quiver. Much like the Golf Pack, the center of gravity has been moved up and closer to the golfer’s true center. This allows the golfer’s legs and hips to rotate and walk freely and naturally. Key to the design of the Sunday Sling is the cross-body main strap, as this carrying method centers the bag’s weight over the golfer’s core, unlike other single strap bags that are carried on one side of the body. The Sunday Sling can carry up to 10 clubs comfortably, and a few more if necessary. This bag is intended to be light and fast – perfect for an evening round at the local track.
- Compact, lightweight design with ultra-thick padded ergonomic cross-body main strap for effortless carrying.
- Small, manual kickstand keeps the Sunday Sling off the ground, and dry from those early morning dew soaked rounds.
- Waterproof rain cover.
- Small accessory pouches for tees, ball markers, etc. (shipped with rain covers stuffed inside).
- Stash pocket on main strap for keeping small items easily accessible while walking between shots.
- Conveniently located stretch exterior pockets for beverages or other quick-stash items.
- All exterior fabrics are made from Cordura® yarns for extreme durability. Cordura® fabric is known for its high-quality, military-grade toughness to withstand years of abuse.
- Extremely water-resistant PU and DWR (durable water-repellent) coatings prevent water penetration through the fabric.
- YKK® zippers throughout for world-renowned reliability and function.